SEN Support Assistant Tameside
SEN Support Assistant: Tameside Area
I am seeking an engaging Teaching Assistant to support pupils at a Special Education Needs School in the Tameside Area.
This is an exceptional school for pupils of secondary age with severe or profound learning difficulties and pupils with intensive autism and complex learning difficulties.
I am looking for an individual to support the students both in an academic setting and across a plethora of extra curricular activities, including lunch clubs and sports clubs.
- Providing support to small classes of pupils aged 11-16, and 1:1 support where required
- Work closely with the teacher and wider leadership team to aid in planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Support pupils in various lunch time and extra curricular activities
- Contribute to a supportive and constructive learning environment, that is both consistent and specific to each pupil
- Assisting with personal care of pupils
Experience with children with ASD, complex, profound or severe learning difficulties is highly desirable, whether in an academic or care environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email across a CV to or give me a call on 01612001904
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80839543