Java Developer (Offering Sponsorship) - Godalming - £35k - £45k
Java Developer (Offering Sponsorship)
£35k - £45k + Pension, Private medical, Staff Vouchers & on-site parking.
Our client based in Godalming, established over 20 years ago and are now a leader in design, development, installation and support across the globe in their sector. Backed by a multi-billion pound turnover organisation, which enables them to invest in the development of the company.
In your role as a Java Developer you will.
- Develop commercial web applications primarily using the Java language and other modern web technologies.
- Participate in meetings and communicate your own unique ideas
- Be part of a team that works within an agile sprint development process.
- Use skills and experience to mentor other developers to use best practices.
- Provide architectural improvements to the applications being developed.
- Build on your good SQL knowledge and will gain an excellent understanding of the business.
Join a team of 10 experienced developers from across the world, provided with the trust and support to potentially take a lead on technical projects. This will enable you to have genuine career progression and work your way into a senior position. This company has a fantastic retention rate, built on the foundation of genuine investment in its workforce.
You could spend your day in an open plan, relaxed space for an organisation that has embraced the dress down culture. With easy access and easy parking available the office space offers scenic environment and a fun yet goal driven atmosphere.
Skills and Experience
- Core Java up to 4 years' experience.
- SQL, good knowledge of T-SQL.
- Database experience
- JEE (Java Enterprise Experience) or Spring Framework.
Additional - Not Essential
- Front and back end experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80833103