Claims Advisor- Pre Litigated Credit Hire - Bolton
As a Claims Advisor within our Pre-Proceedings Credit Hire Team, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of presented motor claims to our insurance clients, specifically those for vehicle replacement
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
• Contacting organisations by telephone to ensure matters are progressing correctly.
• Questioning repair and hire periods as appropriate with a view to reducing overall hire days.
• Dealing with queries from other parties and reviewing liability to reduce hire periods where appropriate.
• Managing a diary to effectively deal with all matters in a timely fashion.
• Assessing appropriate live basic hire rates at the time of the hire provision.
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Experience in a fast pace environment i.e. debt management, PPI, sales (legal experience is not essential but would be beneficial)
• Good telephone negotiation skills
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow work processes and procedures
• Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office
What we Can Offer You
•A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
•Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 35 hour week
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80837271