Affecto are working with a Sheffield based business who are the creators of market-leading software. They work closely with a number of the world's leading and most prestigious manufacturers and are in a period of phenomenal expansion, as they further infiltrate Europe with their top class solutions.
Our client, who are well known for providing unparalleled systems, development, and support, are looking to recruit an experience test lead to join their highly skilled and dedicated technical team and set up a new test department.
- Plan QA involvement in development cycles
- Set up initial test department
- Create thorough test plans and test cases
- Prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design and execute automation scripts
- Implement regression testing when bugs are resolved
You will be comfortable working in an Agile environment and have the ability to write test plans and help the business move towards automated testing procedures.
- Commercial experience in software quality assurance
- Strong experience of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Knowledge or Hands-on experience of automated testing tools
- Experience of Git and Jira
- SQL experience is advantageous
- Familiarity with both white-box and black-box testing would be beneficial
If this sounds like the role for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment work in all roles within IT including Support Engineers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, MI Analysts, BI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835433