Information Security Officer
Anderson Knight is currently working on behalf of a successful brand based in West Lothian, our client is seeking to recruit this role due to continued success.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the key duties of this role will include:
- Ensure protection of data and assets by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies and procedures.
- Oversee all policy compliance obligations are met together with regulations.
- Management of information security systems including identification, investigation and resolution of security events.
- Management and alignment of the information security management system to the ISO27001 and other standards.
- Assist in managing security systems, software including firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Review system logs and interpret the security implications of that activity and devise action plans for resolution
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Information Security Management
- Experience of ISO27001
- Professional Qualification within information security
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively and multi task when required
In return our client offers excellent hands on experience within a growing operation who is a market leader within their sector.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV in confidence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80825954