Location: Reading (Walking distance from Reading Train Station)
Salary: £40k - £50k benefits: Discretionary bonus scheme, Free Parking, Free Fruit
Our client has a strong hold on the world of pricing, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research and work with a number of household names such as top supermarkets, bidding websites and the largest IT firm in the world is also on their books.
An acclaimed office might look like a playground, complete pool /snooker / Ping-Pong tables, gaming rooms and sensory chill out rooms. However it's designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it's brimming with brilliant people.
Their goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around them, give back, and keep learning. You will be working in a company with circa 100 staff based in the Reading office and in a development team of 25+.
• Implementing UI features in the their web application
• Working closely with other members of the development team to deliver new features
• Contributing and discussing ideas in the specification and design stages
• Exceeding client expectations with clear, concise and attractive UI
• Contributing to an evolving UI team, expressing your opinions, and helping shape the future of the application and its development
• Using your debugging and testing skills to solve problems - you know your way around the dev tools
• Experience of modern development techniques including modular CSS and component-oriented architecture
• Experience of CSS pre-processors, SASS
• LoDash or Handlebars JS
• Web API , IE9, .Net, Git
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 01612734746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80833269