Finance Systems Analyst
Finance Systems Analyst role is to provide, application design, development and implementation of Group Financial Reporting applications and the provision of Business As Usual Support
A major London based insurance company.
Finance Systems Analyst responsibilities:
- Development and support of the financial reporting tools required to support the evolving business requirements of the Group Finance function
- Provide ad hoc financial and/or analytical support to the Group Finance function and other Corporate Centre functions as required
- To gather information and understand requirements for Application change
- To build, implement and deliver Application change
- To define and document all application requirements
- Work with Group Financial Reporting team to identify and select the best fit solutions
- Contribute to best practice to ensure financial accounting reporting and control policies and procedures are proactively developed.
- Contribute to the maintenance of good relations with Financial Control and the internal Auditors to ensure compliance of the Groups key financial systems.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key Finance Systems users so as to support relevant knowledge/skill transfer, information sharing and consistent good practice.
Finance Systems Analyst experience:
- Experienced user of financial systems, such as IBM Controller, TM1, Cognos and HFM
- Interest in gaining experience of new systems
- Strong understanding of BAU financial reporting. Previous experience in a BAU financial reporting role would be advantageous
- Credible and confident communicator at all levels of the organisation
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and/or handling difficult stakeholders/customers
- Ability to take ownership of systems implementation and development projects
Knows how to:
- Influence to achieve success
- Develop a collaborative and constructive working environment
- Manage customer and external dependencies
- Work effectively to tight timescales without sacrificing quality
- Business analysis
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written)
- Self starter, able to work on their own or as part of a wider team
£55-65K basic + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80826157