C++ Developer Hedge Fund
C++ Developer London to £135k
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++11 Boost Linux FIX). Want to spend your day problem solving and collaborating with other world class engineers on complex and interesting systems based in amazing offices?
Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a highly intelligent C++ Developer to join the team. You’ll design and develop core trading components within the Enterprise Messaging System; interfaces with new trading venues via FIX and binary protocols as well as building developer tools and libraries for trading, analytics and security data.
You’ll be working fairly autonomously but also presenting ideas and building consensus within a collaborative team environment where you’ll be continually challenged and constantly learning.
Based in Central London you can enjoy a number of perks including crown estate offices with in-house gym and yoga, break out areas, ergonomic desks and onsite restaurant.
- Strong academic background, having achieved a minimum 2.1 – Computer Science preferred
- Advanced C++ including strong C++11 and Boost
- Logical mindset with strong problem solving abilities
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, multi-threading, data structures
- RedHat Enterprise Linux, CentOS or Fedora
- Familiar with messaging protocols such as: ZeroMQ, POSIX sockets, Kafka, WebSockets, FIX, Protocol Buffers, SBE, JSON
As a C++ Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £135k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835813