HR & Payroll Associate
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR & Payroll Associate to join an established, manufacturing business based in Todmorden on a permanent basis. You will be part of the wider HR team, proving support, in a fast-paced environment.
Some Duties include:
- Assisting with the processing of monthly and weekly payroll and support with annual payroll processes
- Act as a point of contact for payroll queries
- Responsible for the administration of starters and leavers and process payroll related letters/documents
- Input absences, overtime and update personnel records
- Prepare and administrate all HR documentation including, offer letters, starter packs, references, pensions etc
- Support with inductions, ensuring all relevant documents are provided and documented
- Produce reports for stakeholders
It is essential that you have previous payroll & HR Administration experience. Ideally you will have had exposure to systems such as SAP and Success Factors, and working within manufacturing would be advantageous.
You will have excellent excel skills, be personable, with a can-do attitude
In return the company offers a competitive salary and an employee benefits scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-established, growing company.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80830012