£25-30k depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Do you have an interest in the Pharmaceutical/medical industry and have experience within compliance and quality assurance?
My client is a great organisation based near London Bridge and are looking for an experienced compliance administrator to join their friendly and fun team and this could be a great role for you!
Duties of the role:
- Assist in inspections and internal and external audits
- Ensure all documents are up to date - get together and prepare
- Host the inspectors and auditors
- Issue the finding to the appropriate departments
- Work with medical professionals and project management to ensure vendor qualification of all new subcontractors
- Ensure clinical training is completed by all staff and certifications saved
- Oversee the incident reporting system - sign of completed reports and file
Requirements for the role:
- Have an interested in the pharmaceutical/medical industry
- Have compliance experience
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of regulations in the medical industry
- 25 days holiday
- Sociable and friendly team and environment
- Christmas party
- Pension scheme
- Group life insurance after probation period
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80826613