Student Placement Scheme - Catering & Hospitality/Retail
Are you a student looking for a work placement to start this year?
Moto Hospitality’s Placement Management Programme is now accepting applications for students who want to complete their Placement with a fantastic fast paced hospitality business as an Assistant Department Manager
Placement opportunities are available at a number of our Motorway Service sites in the South with salaries ranging from £18k- £21k depending on the site
You will be working in one of our big brands such as Marks & Spencer Simply Food, WH Smith, Burger King, Costa Coffee, Greggs, West Cornwall Pasty, Upper Crust, KFC, BP, Arlo’s and Chow’s.
The role and responsibilities:
Your role as a Assistant Department Manager is to support the Department Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focussed on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team to deliver a budgeted profit.
Employed by Moto, you will work closely with your team and colleagues while we continually strive to improve our operations and create a rewarding working environment for everyone.
We have high expectations of all our teams and in return we offer some amazing company benefits which include:
- Staff Discount Card, up to 60% off brands, one card for you and one for family & Friends.
- Free Parking
- Generous Rewards & Recognition scheme including prize draws & Awards Ceremony
- Competitive Salary, Potential Bonus & Paid holiday
- Career Development Opportunities & Continuous Training - There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
In order to be considered for this post you will be:
- A student studying in the following areas; catering, hospitality, business or retail
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service
- A will to learn new skills
- A team player
PLEASE NOT THAT THIS ROLE IS NOT BASED AT OUR HEAD OFFICE IN TODDINGTON
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80804959