Treasury Systems Accountant / Finance Systems Manager
Butler Rose is pleased to be supporting a leading employer in the local area with the recruitment of a Treasury Systems Accountant / Finance Systems Manager on a Fixed Term Contract until the end of the year with an option to be extended further.
The role holder will support the implementation of the new system focusing on Treasury and within this area will lead on the following activities:
- Documenting finance posting set up
- Design new reconciliation processes
- Writing the team requirements
- Reviewing software supplier technical documents
- Write UAT test script and results
- Design work flow and document
- Reconcile the data migrated and ensure that there is a full audit trail and that the customer records, Pancredit sub-ledger and GL is correct
- Design & test SLC Cash flow forecasting process
The role holder will ideally be highly experienced with Financial System Implementation and Data Migration, with solid experience of working with Treasury, Accounts Receivable and building positing pointers and Chart of Accounts.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of managing receipt of income, preferably in a large complex organisation. Also, the candidate must hold User Acceptance Testing experience to include writing User Acceptance Test Scripts and results.
The client is an employer of choice in the local area due to the fantastic working cultural and additional benefits/work life balance. Therefore, please do not hesitate to apply or for further information contact Mihir Patel on 01908 920684 or email on
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80815132