Senior Commercial Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and progression Senior Commercial Finance Manager for a multinational FMCG business based in Middlesex. This is an exciting opportunity to add value from a commercial finance perspective by business partnering key marketing stakeholders and helping the business drive forward. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the budgetary governance for key stakeholders
- Develop, apply and report KPIs by which overall Brand plan success can be judged
- Stress test Forecast/Plan from a brand perspective to offer challenges to the commercial teams
- Analysis of COGS and inflation with a view to working with the Commercial team
- Provide day to day business partnering to the Marketing team
- Drive to enhance financial knowledge within the Marketers
- Support the brand teams in developing actionable brand strategies that are account specific.
- Drive and influence the planning cycle with the marketing function
- Develop best practice within the commercial finance team to ensure standardisation and support true business partnering
- Assume a strong and positive role on the Marketing Team, supporting the Head of Commercial Finance in creating a cohesive, high-performing team
- Support the wider Commercial Finance team to a model of excellent business partnering. Raise capability and lead by example.
- Up-skill the Marketing teams' financial understanding and acumen
- Support and share best practice with the Ireland Finance Manager
- Act in a broader leadership role amongst the Commercial Finance Team
- Deputise for the Head of Commercial Finance on Marketing issues where appropriate
The successful candidate will be a University Graduate, a Qualified Accountant, have 3 + years PQE and have a track record of delivery in commercial finance roles. Experience within a consumer goods or retail related business is advantageous but not essential.