Fantastic opportunity for a talented UX/UI Designer to be part of a global and thriving organisation based in Canary Wharf, London.
• Conceptualising, creating and executing amazing design ideas;
• Show excellence across digital;
• Design responsive with consideration and understanding of a wide range of devices and app design;
• Gather user research requirements;
• Participate in UX workshops;
• Collect and analyse data from workshops and stakeholders throughout the company; Organise and simplify complex information;
• Produce user flows and detailed wireframes, prototypes following user centred design principles and following guidelines set by other team members (for desktop, responsive & mobile apps);
• Design visuals responsive with consideration and understanding of a wide range of devices and app design;
• Usability testing and Design testing of the online products;
• Create visual UI designs for dashboards, management and account portals;
• Ensure design consistency with the brand guidelines;
• Good understanding of user centred design principles;
• Outstanding in typography and layout design;
• Excellent understanding of user centred design principles;
• Axure (would be an advantage)
• Photoshop; Sketch
• Understanding of CSS, HTML
• MA/BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design OR MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction degree or a Design related University degree.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.