Part Time Marketing Assistant - Fixed Term, City Centre
Our client, a prestigious professional services company based in Leeds City Centre are looking for a skilled Marketing Assistant to join their friendly team on a part time fixed term basis within their marketing function. You will have previously worked within the financial services sector and will have a broad marketing skill set.
You will bring your previous marketing experience to the team and be free to start immediately to cover a period of maternity. The hours are Monday to Friday 9-2.30.
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum pro rata'd
- To copywrite, proof read, provide creative input and liaise with external creative agencies and artworkers, printers/mailing houses etc. to maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature/forms, website and presentations
- To provide general marketing support to offices and staff
- To deal with general incoming enquiries and requests from execs, clients, prospects and other audiences.
- To manage a range of marketing campaigns e.g. for new and existing services, seminars and events to both external (clients, prospects and intermediaries) and internal audiences.
- To maintain a 'TCF' culture in respect of all the six outcomes
- To report any risks which may be detrimental to clients or to the firm's reputation, which arise from inadequate procedures, systems or data handling.
- To ensure compliance with FCA requirements, the Branch Manual, Code of Conduct policies and T&C framework
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including: Microsoft Word (intermediate), Microsoft Excel (Intermediate), Microsoft Outlook (Intermediate) and Microsoft PowerPoint (Intermediate).
PERSONAL SKILLS: Polite and confident telephone manner. Enthusiastic and ambitious. Team player. Reliable/good time keeper/ flexible. Able to prioritise, manage and organise a busy workload. Ability to work under pressure. Confidence to work with staff at all levels.
EXPERIENCE: Marketing role - all-round office experience including evidence of general IT training and application. Communications with both external and internal (at various levels) clients.
QUALIFICATIONS: Good command of the English language (written and spoken) to GCSE level C+ Maths GCSE level C+ to A level standard (or equivalent)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.