Year 1 Class Teacher
YEAR 1 CLASS TEACHER
(Temporary to cover maternity leave)
Starts: April 2018
We are actively looking to appoint a full time, enthusiastic and inspirational key stage 1 teacher to cover a maternity leave for the summer term.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have an excellent understanding of the Key Stage 1 framework
- Have high expectations
- Demonstrate outstanding practice in the classroom
- Possess excellent communication skills and be confident in communicating efficiently with both pupils and parents in addition to being able to work effectively within the school in order to provide the best possible teaching
- Have enthusiasm and a real desire to inspire the children
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management.
- Play an active part in the life of the school
In return the school will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a strong, supportive team
- High quality CPD opportunities
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils
- The support of a highly experienced TA
To find out more please contact the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education Office or use the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV to us.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.