Graduate Design Engineer
Graduate Design Engineer required to join an innovative plastic design and manufacturing firm based in Doncaster. They are a friendly, supportive firm with an exciting position that offers coaching and training to graduate/junior level engineers making this an ideal first role that will help you grow and develop your skill set.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- The primary objective of this position is to provide engineering drawings, designs and solutions. Almost each client requires a bespoke product or at least a customised version of a base model.
- Design work will be done with the use of 2D and 3D software such as Solidworks and AutoCAD software.
- Training and coaching will be provided in this role to expand your techniques, skills and abilities as a design engineer.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/Equivalent Qualification in a Design Engineering field of study.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Software packages such as Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Based within a commutable distance of Doncaster.
- Must have a hard working attitude with an open mind to learning new skills, methods and techniques.
- Experience/education with designing plastic components desirable but not essential.
- A Full UK Driving Licence would be advantageous.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000-£24,000(Based on Experience)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Working Hours 08:30am-17:00pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy