Assistant Management Accountant
An established transport and rail organisation, with offices based in Stockport, are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The role and responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant position will include:
- Responsible for balance sheet revaluation and reconciliation
- Assist in submission of actuals, forecasts and long range plans to group
- Managing fixed asset register
- Responsible for journals, accruals & prepayments
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns and company accounts
- Assisting other members of the finance team when necessary
- Assisting other departments when needed
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced assistant management accountant, proven at working in a high volume, fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80588691