Commercial Property Solicitor
Solicitor, Commercial Property Solicitor, Conveyancing Solicitor, Commercial Conveyancer
Job title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client is a pro-active and dedicated firm with multiple offices throughout Wiltshire. This position is for a motivated and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a successful team in Chippenham. This is a long term, and strategic role with real opportunity for progression.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be tasked with a mixture of public and private sector work. Dealing with such matters as retail agreements and leases. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will previously have had experience representing Landlords and Tenants in the grant of surrender, assignment and subletting of leases.
- Serving an already existing caseload and assist colleagues
- Dealing competently with retail leases and agreements.
- Meeting and developing rapport with clients face to face, on the telephone, and through email.
Essential experience required:
- Experience with high quality real estate transactions, including retail leases and agreements.
- A working knowledge of real estate transactions, including freehold, leasehold, and acquisitions
- Experience in dealing with shareholder and partnership agreements.
Desirable experience required:
- The ability to deliver high quality work within a team or autonomously.
- IT literate
- The ability to communicate complex matters to clients who do not have a legal background.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.