Commercial Manager - events
£40,000 - £45,000 + uncapped OTE
A unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial events and exhibition organisation and take responsibility for growing sales revenue across their extensive portfolio.
You'll drive new business development across a portfolio of products and managing the existing processes. Key aspect of the role is preparing exciting and creative proposals to meet sponsor needs.
You will focus on launching the event in new regions and develop and maintain excellent relationships with sponsors and partners.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This is great opportunity for someone who has a solid background in sponsorship sales and who is now looking for the next strategic step in their career.
You'll need to able to demonstrate:
* Considerable achievements against challenging sales targets
* Understanding of various sales processes
* Large scale conference experience
* A track record of effective new business development
* A driven, commission hungry attitude
* Gravitas and leadership
* Minimum 3 years of sponsorship sales experience preferred
* Telephone sales experience delivering targets essential
* Polished and well-presented individual not afraid to get in front of clients
* Experience of account management and adding value to customers preferred
Do you feel this role could be the right fit for you?
Please apply and send your CV to
If you feel you are not suited for this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .