Software / Electronic Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer required for our client a leading manufacturer of Fire Alarm Solutions based in the Staffordshire area. The successful candidate will be tasked with design, developing and programming electronic control systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienceed Software Engineer to progress their career with a growing and exciting manufacturer.
Software / Electronic Development Engineer Position Overview
- Embedded programming for a range of microcontrollers
- Design of Windows based software including multi thread applications
- Object orientated design
- C, C# and C++ programming
- Producing a range of application solutions to meet client expectations
- Manage project deadlines and expectations
- Coordinating the projects and communicating with customers
Software / Electronic Development Engineer Requirements
- Ideal candidate will have a Software/Computing/Electronics degree or come from a time served background
- Proven background working on embedded software developments
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- Previous experience programming in C, C++ and C#
Software / Electronic Development Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £30,000 to £40,000
- 32 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy