Engineering Process Technician
Are you looking for a new role as a Engineering Process Technician? An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Process Technician of the highest calibre to join a well known Eye Care client.
The Engineering Process Technician will join our client initially on an 18 months basis, you will need to be able to do Saturday maintenance once a month from 6am - 2 pm. You must also have a strong understanding of software applications.
- Execute and/or support tasks independently in accordance with applicable safety and cGMP requirements and procedures
- Correctly apply the departmental emergency plans and the emergency power plans
- Supervision of all the energy systems on site
- To manage and control the utility installations and systems such as power, steam and condensate, cooling and heating, water (STW, IBW, PRW, ...), gases, HVAC, sanitation, prevention systems, environmental systems (outside office hours) by a full knowledge of the concepts of the above systems and the link between the various components and systems and their associated impact on production
- Carrying out inspections and take the necessary actions (recovery maintenance) to this energy installations in order to maintain and optimize
- Make sure that energy and utility installations are carried in/out in a safe and correct way so that work can be performed safely
- Being able to analyze and solve the disturbances of energy and utility installations
- (Mechanical, electrical, M & R technical) - Create standard work instructions, customize and optimize energy installations.
- Tracing the causes of complex problems in energy installations
- Work with curative services in case of malfunctions in both production-related equipment, such as power plants, and environmental facilities
- Contact for technical issues regarding equipment within area of responsibility
- Carrying out preventive, calibration and other recovery orders
- Make sure these MO's are complete and accurate reported in the TIB system
- Preventive maintenance by optimizing observations to inform preventive maintenance coordinator
- Rational exploitation of the energy & utility systems, and encouraging others to do likewise
- Self-initiative for optimizing plant (IVV) and increase expertise on energy
Qualifications and experience:
- A self-critical way of working to achieve an optimal result - Being able work in a methodical and procedural work
- Ability to quickly create texts and verbalize activities
- Good at team work
- Technical and process wise knowledge and thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office and a broad interest in different computer packages
- Knowledge of local legislation is a plus
- Good written and verbal reporting skills
- Knowledge of English, written and oral
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.