Powerleague is the original and largest provider of small sided football in the UK, with European sites in both Ireland and Holland. In total we have 48 clubs with over 750 pitches. We are also constantly evolving our product range, leading the way in providing kids parties & coaching, corporate events and leagues - which give access to a further 240 locations and 5,000 teams. Powerleague is 100% owned by Patron Capital.
With our Finance Team being at the heart of what we do, we are now looking for a FP&A/Commercial Analyst to join us during our exciting time of growth
- Delivering high quality, insightful analysis of weekly trading performance that facilities effective decision making and highlights performance drivers.
- Developing uniformed KPI reporting across the various channels and sub brands of the Powerleague Group.
- Produce weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting for Powerleague clubs including Product Performance, P+L’s, sales action plans and promotional targets.
- Prepare capital appraisal models and make recommendations to Senior Management
- Value adding analysis on business proposals; including promotional activity, individual site/venue profitability and future capital investments / new sites.
- Own the annual Budget process and quarterly rolling Forecast.
- Challenge all operational activities with a view of proactively driving cost savings, and synergies.
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice
- Good problem solver
- Strong analytical skills - Detail orientated and competent with Excel dealing with volume of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy in outputs
- A good team player, who can work independently
- Creative, able to utilise various approaches and methods
- Proactive with the ability to multitask
- Able to challenge and push back when needed
- Proven track record of process improvement and ability to handle multiple projects
Essential qualifications / Experience
- University Graduate within a Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting discipline
- Professional studies will be looked upon favourably
- At least two years of working in finance team within an FMCG environment
Our current employee benefits package consists of:
- Annual Leave 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Group pension scheme (1% employee and employer contribution)
- Free use of Pitches - for employees and their immediate family members (off peak only)
- Free use of Function Rooms
- 30% Discount on Kids Parties
- 30% Discount on Kids Camps