Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client a leading manufacturer of Rubber compounds based in Westbury, Wiltshire is looking for a Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an ever growing operation.
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will be required to but not exhaustive of:
- Work with and install single phase/three phase electrical circuits
- Undertake preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency machine break downs
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment
- Ensure the functioning of all electrical units
- Check and identify any malfunctions
- Comply with safety and working regulations
- Use and handle electrical testing and repair equipment
- Maintain records of electrical inventories
- Order spares and equipment
- Co-ordinating work functions with co-workers and other organisational departments
- Previous Knowledge and experience within the same or similar function
- Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipment.
- Be able to effectively manage time and coordinate work functions.
- Have excellent written and Verbal communication skills
Therefore if you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer and would like to apply for this role please contact:
Matt Phillips or Kat Joad at Bailey Employment services, Melksham, Wiltshire.