Mechanical / Electrical Engineer - Generators
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer required to work for one of the UK's leading manufacturers of diesel and gas generating sets, based at their factory in the Northampton area. The Engineer will be an enthusiastic individual with previous mechanical / electrical engineering experience upon which to build a further skill set.
The successful Mechanical / Electrical engineer will assist in the assembly of generator sets on the factory floor and will be charged predominantly with the wiring of engines and alternators to the control panel. In addition to this you will also be required to test the finished sets to ensure they are operating correctly.
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer - Generators Position Overview
Your role will be to wire the generator sets, ensuring the engines and alternators are correctly connected to the control panel. Based in the factory, you will also test the finished products to prove that they are operating as required before delivery to the customer. Training will be offered and you will shadow an engineer initially.
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer - Generators Position Requirements
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification
- Competence in reading electrical schematics
- Good knowledge of electrical circuits
- Previous experience working on generator sets is desirable
- Based within a commutable distance of Daventry
- Full UK driving license
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer - Generators Position Remuneration
- £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + overtime
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy