£18,800 – £22,800 (OTE £35,000 - £43,000)
Can Xercise4Less offer you more?
With an excellent basic salary, an OTE of £35,000 - £43,000, the opportunity to progress within a growing company and excellent benefits, we definitely can! We’re also one of the fastest growing companies in the UK so why not join us and see your career grow too.
As a Sales Manager you will build, manage and lead of a team of Membership Sales Consultants to sell our amazing product and contribute to the success of the club. You will inspire your team to share your drive, motivation and passion to succeed – because if it’s in you, it’s in us.
- Design and implement effective marketing activities to generate high volume sales leads.
- Showcase your strong leadership and sales skills to ensure that your club is a success.
- Coach your team to sell an amazing fitness product by getting to know their potential new members.
- Drive your team to hit daily, monthly, individual and team targets.
- Contributing to the bottom line by increasing sales and reducing costs.
- Being passionate about fitness and the amazing product you are selling.
At Xercise4Less we’re also passionate about changing people’s lives, that’s why we invest time in our staff and give them the opportunity to progress. Several our current Senior Managers have grown with the business and developed successful careers.
What we are looking for:
- Strong people management skills within a sales environment.
- Experience of performance management of a KPI driven team.
- Ability to truly coach, mentor and develop sales individuals to the best of their potential.
- Excellent organisation skills with a background of organising and planning marketing activity for a team.
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- A real passion for health and fitness.
Now if that wasn’t enough, you also get:
- Excellent training to sell the X4L way.
- Free gym membership.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox including free Tastecard.
- Free mobile phone insurance.
- Free breakdown cover.