Company - Specialist training provider.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our client in their newly created marketing team. They have exciting plans to develop our marketing and communications strategy and are seeking an all-rounder who can help take their vision forward. You will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager and have a wide range of responsibilities including market research, data analysis and reporting, digital marketing and database management.
- To support the development of all professional qualifications and training initiatives by conducting market/industry research.
- To create, implement and coordinate promotional activity including direct mail and email.
- To produce copy for promotional material including text on brochures, websites, emails, advertisements, catalogues, social media and more.
- To support the development and delivery of all marketing events including both UK and International open evenings and programme related briefing sessions.
- To maintain and develop all digital assets including websites and social media channels.
- To measure, analyse and calculate the success of marketing activity using tools such as Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
Data Maintenance and reporting
- To enter relevant data into the organisations CRM (Salesforce) and other related systems.
- To assist with data audits and cleansing to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- To export and analyse reports.
- To liaise with external stakeholders with regards to marketing planning methods, distribution and brand consistency.
- To support the business to business marketing strategy as directed by the MCM.
- To contribute to the continuous development of the customer experience by obtaining feedback, producing case studies and generally supporting the overall needs of such customers.
Project/Ad hoc Support
- Supporting the MCM and the management team in the development of new business ventures, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate/administer internal and external meetings, including the preparation of presentations, documentation or reports.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, proactive and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- High quality output with excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Excellent IT skills across multiple platforms.
- Degree holder desirable OR at least one year’s marketing experience or an interest in pursuing a marketing career with experience of working within a professional, office environment.
Location - Sutton Coldfield
Salary - £17-21K
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm