Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor
Solicitor, Private law; Will, Trusts and Probate Solicitor; Private Client Solicitor
Job Title: Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor
Our client is a pro-active and dedicated firm with multiple offices throughout Wiltshire. This position is for a motivated Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor to join a successful team in Chippenham. This is a long term, and strategic role with real opportunity for progression.
The successful Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor will need to have relevant experience and be able to deal with complex and high value probate and tax matters. The client is after a high performer who has the experience to come in and hit the ground running, with previous experience of working within a law practice.
- Dealing with complex and high value probate and tax matters.
- Confidently dealing with large estates and be able to liaise with high value clients, creating good interpersonal relationships.
- Lifetime estate planning covering advising on the preparations of wills, tax & planning of trusts
- Networking and developing your own clientele.
Essential experience required:
- Show previous experience of dealing with complex probate and will matters.
- A good strong technical knowledge and intellectual ability.
- Previous experience in a law practice
Desirable experience required:
- Previous experience in developing close relationships with other departments in order to grow new business.
- Previous experience with case management systems.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.