Registered Nurse - Day Shifts
Are you an experienced RGN currently looking a full time role working in the residential care sector?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a privately owned nursing home based near Saxmundham. The home boasts excellent facilities and is located in beautiful grounds just off of the A12. They are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with a genuine interest in working in a caring environment to work day shifts.
You will be working with a friendly, motivated team who believe in a family ethos, staff retention and working conditions are excellent.
- You will be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and meet all service users individual needs either personally or through delegation and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
- You must have a current PIN, be clinically competent and able to work well both alone and in a team.
- Day shifts are from 07:00 - 16:30/13:45 - 21:15
- Due to the location you will need to be a driver or have access to an alternative form of transport as public transport does not cover this location.
- 25 days plus bank holidays rising on length of service
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
Interested in applying for this role? Apply online today and someone from our Ipswich branch will be in touch in regards to your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.