Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious, and well-respected care providers in the UK's care industry. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy managing a specialist 18 bedded care home for adults with complex needs in Leeds, West Yorkshire
With over 15 years of experience in the industry it is an exciting time to come on board with this progressive company who have won awards for their outstanding levels of commitment to advanced neurological care. They have big plans for the future and are keen to recruit managers that are seeking internal growth and development.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £45,000pa, work close to the centre of Leeds and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- £45,000pa basic
- Exceptional Company bonus scheme - up to 50% of Basic
- Company sick pay
- Supportive 3 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution - 5 %
- 35 Days annual leave - extra days holiday per years' service up to 40 days
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Leeds will include:
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Building upon current 'Good' results with CQC to achieve 'Outstanding'
- Brining in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Leeds will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Will be a Registered nurse with active NMC Pin
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate large staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.