Are you a Project Engineer with manufacturing experience? Are you looking to progress your career? Then this Project Engineer position would be perfect for you!
This company are well-known within the manufacturing and engineering industries and are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their ever growing team within their Berkshire office. The main purpose of the Project Engineer will be to generate productivity increases, higher efficiencies and cost reductions through process improvements.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- The Project Engineer will have previous experience within the manufacturing industry
- The successful candidate must have advanced MS Office and strong CAD skills
- As a Project Engineer you will be familiar with operational best practices and performance standards
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent within an appropriate technical subject
- The successful Project Engineer will have experience in using Continuous Improvement tools and techniques
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- As a Project Engineer you will be required to develop project objectives, by reviewing project proposals, and plans by liaising with management
- You will prepare the cost estimates and coordinate and monitor assigned Production/CapEx (Capital Expenditure) projects
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for the overall quality control of the work and report regularly on the project status
- You will monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications
If you are interested in this Project Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.