Senior Sprinkler Design Engineer
A forward thinking client of mine based in west Yorkshire with a strong pipeline of interesting projects are looking for a design engineer to join their dynamic design team.
You will be working on a variety of projects from commercial to industrial with a company who have earned a reputation for the highest quality workmanship throughout every stage of the process.
The role will be mainly based in the office with the option of working from home part of the week.
Salary negotiable up to £50,000 plus a generous package including car, phone, laptop, expenses.
- Have 5 years working to LPCB, BSEN 12845, BS9251, NFPA and FM regulations
- Be proficient with AutoCAD & Canute Hydraulic systems
- Have a minimum of LPCB intermediate competency
- Have an excellent understanding of all aspects of sprinkler design
- Be articulate, personable and able to communicate well with both team members and clients
FHC & Test and commission exams would be advantageous
Keywords: AutoCAD, CAD, Canute, LPCB, Sprinkler, "Sprinkler design", Sprinklers, "Sprinkler systems" "Auto CAD"