Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior, Leading Independent Firm, Poole
Are you an existing Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior working within Professional Services?
Would you like exposure with some exciting and prestigious clients without the travel to Southampton, Reading or London?
Would you like to join a leading, expanding, Professional Services firm based in Poole?
As an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior you will be supporting the Business and Corporate Services team in providing a range of audit, accountancy and tax related services to both new and established clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office;
- Completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients;
- Being part of the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met;
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required;
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements;
- Training junior team members when required.
Desirable candidates will be part qualified ACA or ACCA.
An attractive 'total reward’ package on offer including full study support, a competitive salary, progression and continuing professional development.