Do you have experience of building/running a successful Rec to Rec desk? Do you feel you have the drive and expertise to do an even better job if you had the freedom to do it your way? If yes, the offer below may be for you.
Additions Recruitment Consultants have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to start an Rec to Rec desk in our Leicester office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year's recruitment consultant experience within the Engineering Sector and a proven track record of over achieving against targets.
Hours 08:30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
* Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
* Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business
* Sourcing and attracting passive / active candidates within your sector
* Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
* Negotiating contracts
Successful applicants must have the following:
* Minimum 2-year recruitment experience
* Proven track record of over achieving against objectives and targets
* Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Team player
* Tenacious and resilient
* Good time management and organisational skills
An attractive salary & bonus will be negotiable depending on experience as a Recruitment Consultant. In return for delivering results you will receive an uncapped bonus scheme, health care, pension, access to our High Achievers Club event & career progression for those that want to push themselves & their capabilities.
All applications will dealt with in strict confidence, feel free to call Sam Randall for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.