Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
£40-50K + Great benefits inc. £5K car allowance & up to 15% bonus
Hampshire - Commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Chichester and Fareham
Our client, an internationally recognised B2C brand have a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their thriving team. The role will involve supporting the Marketing Manager in the delivery of projects and to provide high level marketing and communications support to products.
The Trade Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director across all categories to build strong, shopper marketing programmes to reflect the unique shopper journey as well as with agencies and the Global Trade Marketing teams to source all key brand assets and provide launch visuals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for on-line and in-store assets - establish close working relationships with Global Trade Marketing Teams to secure all required assets
- Work with Key Account Executive to ensure the assets are provided to local sales teams
- Management of media briefing and deployment, working closely with the Portfolio Managers to write briefs for the media agency and manage deployment of creative
- Management of PR briefing and deployment - working closely with the Portfolio Managers to set clear PR objectives and manage ongoing PR deployment
- Set clear campaign objectives
- Put together compelling presentations that bring the marketing plans to life and inspire retail partners & sales teams
Skills and experience required:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have extensive consumer / retail marketing experience ideally across more than one consumer brand
- Must have a good track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Must have experience of applying consumer & shopper insight to shape winning launch plans
- Must have good commercial understanding
- Must have good leadership and managerial skills
- Must have excellent communication abilities with good presentation skills as well as strong influencing skills
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959465