Retail Marketing Executive
Job Title: Retail Marketing Executive
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: State-of-the-art facilities, Staff Discounts, Free Parking, Leisure and Retail Discount Vouchers, Discounted Gym Memberships, Profit-share Bonus, company car.
Our client is the UK and Europe's leading outdoor clothing brand, making great clothing, footwear and equipment to get people outside and enjoying the fresh air, whatever their adventure!
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic Retail Marketing Executive to join the company within the Marketing department in their state of the art offices in Trafford Park.
The Retail Marketing Executive role is to assist and manage retail marketing projects and marketing communications to ensure consistency of brand message.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- Brand and product knowledge
- Local Marketing
- Point of Sale/Unitary
- VM and showroom support
- Competitor reviews
- Store databases
- New store openings
- PR support
- Wholesale support
- Foreign office support
All of the above responsibilities are explained in detail within the attached Job Description.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a Retail Marketing role.
- Relevant degree would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry would be beneficial within this role
This role will involve frequent travel within the UK, Ireland and abroad with some weekend and overnight stays.
Benefits of working for our client include:
- They reward an attractive annual profit share bonus along with a competitive salary, company car, and company pension after 1 years' service in May.
- A friendly and approachable company culture built on teamwork and respect, you can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
- 3 hours off for your birthday.
- Well connected state of the art offices located behind Event City with Free Parking, great bus links and soon to be a new Tram link.
- On top of these great benefits they have a fitness studio, subsidised canteen & Starbucks on site, free organised company walks and many more!
If you have the relevant experience and like the sound of this role then please don't hesitate to apply now.
How to Apply
Please click on apply and submit your full CV. Please be aware you are also required to complete an online application form, this will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962433