Competency Training and Education Manager
Competence, Training and Education Manager - London - £55-60k + excellent benefits package
We are currently recruiting a Competence, Training and Education Manager to work with a public transport provider based in East London. Reporting to the Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSQE) Director, you will be responsible for the long-term implementation of the Competence Management strategy; ensuring training and competence is achieved and maintained across the business. The successful candidate will:
- Managing the Competence Management System (CMS) strategy through regular liaison with the CMS Steering Group and CMS Working Group
- The implementation and maintenance of the CMS across the business; initially focusing on Safety Critical (SC) and Performance Critical (PC) tasks
- Ensuring competence is achieved and maintained across all areas of the business
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) activity for priority areas across the business
- Providing training subject matter expertise for all departments
- Leading Internal Quality Assurance activities to ensure a high level of compliance is achieved and maintained
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Experience in training analysis, design and development.
- Significant experience in the development and delivery of competence management and training solutions within the rail or comparable industry.
- Ability to communicate with senior management in order to deliver a high quality competence and training solution.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to coach and mentor people, providing constructive feedback
- Confident presentation skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80961262