Nursery Room Leader
Job Title: NurseryRoom Leader (Toddlers) & 3rd in charge
Our client is a small, family-run nursery with 34 children daily and is recognised as Outstanding by Ofsted thanks to a wonderful team.
Location: Fulham SW6, London.
Working Day:pm 4 days per week (38 hours)
Annual Leave:4 weeks.
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience & qualifications.
If you hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and have at least 4 years’ experience in a Nursery setting, with proven experience as a Room Leader,then we would love to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring excellent standards are consistently maintained within your room, and assisting the Manager to do so.
- Ensuring that the EYFS curriculum is implemented through imaginative, creative and child-led initiatives.
- Key person responsibilities for your key children and creating strong partnership with parents.
- Ensuring your team are maintaining up to date, accurate and high quality records, such as observations, learning journeys and next steps.
- Role-modelling great team work and people leadership.
- Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which include the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all children.
- Stepping up in the absence of the Manager and/ or Deputy.
- Have a true passion for working with children and developing their learning through play.
- Hold a minimum full and up to date Level 3 qualification (or equivalent), with experience as a Head of Room.
- Have a thorough understanding and hands-on experience of the EYFS, child development and Ofsted regulations.
- Show a commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children as well as the highest standards regarding confidentiality.
- Be able to work collaboratively alongside our Crew to role model living our mission and values.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
- You must have a comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS, be a great people leader and team player.
Any successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check and have references taken, as the nurseryis committed to upholding the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Room Leader, Nursery, Nursery Teacher, Nursery Room Leader, level 3 nursery practitioner, Nursery nurse,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969556