Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of numerous Schools who are looking to appoint an experienced SIMS Administrator. The schools are looking for candidates who can start Immediately.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as an SIMS Administrator within a school or education setting.
The Administrator's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with reception and visitors
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of meetings and timetabling events
- Supervise, train and develop administrative assistants as appropriate
- Analyse and evaluate data and produce reports data as required
- Undertake high levels of typing and word-processing
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to head teachers
- Book training courses as directed by the Head teacher
- Manage administration of facilities including use of school premises.
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals
- Attend and participate in regular meetings
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Sort and distribute mail
- To keep the school office and reception area as an orderly, pleasant and efficient working environment
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous school based office experience
- Proficient in using IT systems, including Microsoft Windows and Office packages
- Previous SIMS experience
- GCSE qualification, Grade A-C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
- A willingness to participate in and a commitment to training and professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident user of ICT
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Proactive rather than reactive and willing to seek advice and support where necessary
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet exacting deadlines
- Demonstrate discretion and sensitivity when dealing with issues concerning staff, stakeholders and the wider community
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
To apply for the role of SIMS Administrator, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965351