UK Internal Communications Manager
My client, a leading UK business is actively looking for an experienced internal communications managers with demonstrable communications experience to drive group communications in a diverse and challenging role, managing a small team. Based in London, with regular travel across the UK.
UK Internal Communications Manager's key responsibilities:
- Working closely with C-suite executives to establish employee engagement programmes
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy both on and offline using internal social media platforms and ensuring communications are in keeping with the company's tone and brand message
- Drive and implement internal communications strategy to the business, across the UK, ensuring content is thought-provoking and engaging and accessible to employees both in the offices and mechanics who are out on call.
- Management information and reporting on the success of communications campaigns
- Promotion of initiatives, activities and in-house events, and round tables
- Management of a team of internal communications specialists
UK Internal Communications Manager's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrable internal communications experience in a large organisation
- Experience creating and implementing creative internal communications strategies
- Experience with change and crisis communications as well as day to day BAU communications
- Experience working within the Insurance sector or wider Financial Services space is highly desirable
- Relationship management skills, working with key internal stakeholders regularly and able to work independently and as part of a team
- A creative thinker and skilled communicator excellent verbal and written communications skills
Competitive salary + benefits + bonus
Please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80967102