Sales & Marketing Administrator
An exciting new role for an ambitious Sales & Marketing Administrator to join a rapidly growing global utilities provider.
You will become part of a global organisation that deals with international utility trade. A young company of 7 years they are already making their mark in the industry, trading across Europe and having worldwide recognised shareholders. The UK office is nestled in the heart of Warwickshire, with plenty parking at modern offices, good local amenities and easy motorway access.
Working alongside the UK Head of Services, you will be playing a key role in the office, taking on three primary functions in sales, marketing and office management. Duties will include:
- Monitoring incoming tenders via email, receipting and responding and verifying information with the client
- Carrying out credit checks evaluating possible financial risk
- Acting as first point of contact to clients and suppliers, dealing with enquiries, and potential complaints in a timely manner
- Planning/organising and participating in trade shows, as well as organising local events or seminars.
- Liaising with external marketing/printing professionals, to ensure the business has the relevant marketing material
- Direct responsibility for running of the office, ordering stationary, booking transport and accommodation, managing facilities
- Booking meeting rooms and catering
- Meeting and greeting suppliers and clients ensuring all needs are met and delivered professionally.
You will be a confident and articulate individual, able to work independently and possessing administrative skills and solid IT abilities. You will be an eager, career minded able to make and maintain business relationships. with an open character and good sense of humour as the team you will be joining are very friendly and sociable, often enjoying out of work outings together.
In return: You will work for a company that rewards its staff with exceptional benefits.
So take action now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969528