An excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to join a global Organisations based on the outskirts of London
My client is a global oil and gas company
The Communications Manager will have the following responibilities;
* Develop a communications and engagement strategy for Procurement Transformation
* Prepare stakeholder map; key messages; insights and measurement processes
* Implement the communications plan/ activities for all businesses in Europe; draft and co-ordinate communications deliverables in support of the plan
* Support development of procurement related training interventions for all impacted employees in the procurement function and 'customer' businesses and functions as well as service partners and suppliers * Work as part of the project team liaising internally with related projects and support functions (e.g. comms; legal; HR; IT&S)
* Identify and help mitigate project risks by advising the business/ functional project owners and driving ddevelopment of a C&E strategy
* Develop and support implementation of a C&E plan for internal stakeholders with clear measurement and governance
* Business coaching; communication governance, stakeholder analysis, identification and delivery of C&E channels/ products; measurement and review
* Stakeholder engagement at Group Leader and Senior Level Leader Level working to facilitate common ground and alignment
* Alignment of comms strategy and messaging with relevant businesses and functions e.g.. legal, strategy; finance, HR and transformation at segment, ESA and country level; ensure alignment with European and country works councils.
* Ensure that C&E plans are aligned and delivered comms plans as appropriate defining key messages for identified audiences, to be consistently conveyed across comms channels and media Requirements:
The Communications Manager should have the following skillset;
* Excellent writing skills
* Communications professional with relevant work experience in an international, cross cultural environment
* Capable of managing relationships at all levels of the organization, demonstrating effective influencing skills.
* Profound knowledge and experience in Project Management
* Solid change management experience, personal influencing and coaching skills required
* Ability to engage Leadership up to leadership level
* Ability to operate in a business partner capacity, providing guidance and advice to colleagues at all levels regarding effective communications approaches and delivery.
* Experience in cross-cultural, international work environment
My client is offering a daily rate of between £400-£500pd depending on experience on a rolling contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80969304