Do you have strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail?
Are you highly organised with excellent communication skills?
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
As a Training Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing enquiries from all sectors
- Answering phones and emails
- Providing course information
- Confirming bookings
- Taking payment and providing joining instructions.
- Following up with satisfaction questionnaire and certificate issue.
Working with suppliers and trainers you will manage the training diary and bespoke CRM. You will also be responsible for researching and booking accommodation for courses, delegates and tutors.
You may be required to travel to the training centre on some occasions, so full driving licence and access to your own transport will be required.
- Have strong administration skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail with competent IT skills.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Be highly organised and confident working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Be willing to travel to training centre as required.
If you would like to learn more about this role please call Natalie for more information on or alternatively email your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80954774