Marketing Business Partner - Manchester
Due to an extended period of growth a leading B2B business based in South Manchester is looking expand their marketing team to accommodate a recent acquisition through the recruitment of a Marketing Business Partner.
The Marketing Business Partner will be tasked with the development and delivery of the full mix marketing strategy for several key business areas.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering the marketing strategy for their designated business areas
- Engaging with senior stakeholders across the business acting as a marketing champion
- Managing and monitoring marketing budgets
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Managing agency relationships
- Working with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to create and deliver a group marketing strategy
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on all marketing activity, making changes wherever necessary
- Mentoring junior members of the marketing team
- Integrating new brand guidelines ensuring consistency
Joining this evolving business will provide extensive career opportunities and a chance to be an integral part of ambitious plans for further growth. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, good benefits and an excellent working environment.
Required skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 5 years experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience in product marketing is desirable
- End to end strategic and delivery experience
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Experience working in a multi-brand environment
To be considered for this excellent opportunity click apply now, attach an up to date version of your CV and highlight your relevant experience.
Recently confirmed as number 4 on the Sunday Times Best Companies list, Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80962345