Director of Internal Communications
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a World leader within the FinTech space who are seeking a Director of Internal Communications to lead their Global team of five.
As Director of Internal Communications, you will support the Executive Leadership team in their delivery of engaging, relevant content and messaging to the employee workforce. Acting as trusted advisor and Business Partner to the CEO, Deputy CEO, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, you will define and devise a communications strategy whilst leading a Global team.
Director of Internal Communications main responsibilities will include;
- Establishing and leading an editorial board to define themes and topics for internal communications content
- Take ownership of the CEO's video blog and social media posts
- Managing a team at both a local and Global scale, including KPIs, tasks and budgets
- Introducing new digital channels to revitalise internal communications across the business
- Working in partnership with the in-house Digital team in order to leverage new and innovative communications strategies
- Drive business culture, vision and CSR inclusion programmes
- Act as Business Partner for all C-Suite Communications
- Set the framework for quarterly town-hall presentations based in various locations across the Globe
Successful candidates will have;
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to advise senior level stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for driving employee engagement and diversity
- Previous experience working at Director level within a highly matrixed, Global organisation
- An appreciation and understanding of how digital channels can be used to maximise the output/results from traditional communications
- Extensive experience working within Internal Communications
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please do apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966609