Junior Technical Trainer
Junior Technical Trainer
North East based ideally, we will consider Yorkshire, Humberside and NorthWest too
Suited for a technical ambitious professional looking to get in to training where full training and support is offered.
Full Time Permanent – 25 days holiday, pension, laptop, mobile, travel expenses, CPD, 35p per mile, quals, support, All hotel and subsistence paid by the company
Reporting to the Head of Training and Assessment
£16k - £18k dep on experience and qualifications
This is a supporting and developmental role where you would be progressed into a full training position within the Technical Training Team.
Working for a SUPPORTIVE employer as part of a team of EXPERT trainers you will be delivering training courses where the world lives most; online! As a training provider who genuinely CARE about the success of our apprentices you will deliver high quality programmes and technical training as part of the IT Apprenticeship framework and Standards inclusive of Level 3 and level 4 Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks; inclusive of level 3 & 4 encompassing knowledge, understanding and supporting in workplace competence. In doing so you will be supporting our apprentices to BE THE FUTURE!
This role would suit someone who is looking to make the transition into training/coaching as full training and up-skilling will be provided. We are looking for someone who has a passion for training or coaching and are looking for a new career. The position will enable you to achieve a teaching qualification. You will get experience by spending time teaching and being trained to deliver our programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of our apprenticeship standards and frameworks
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- A good understanding of the IT Professional Apprenticeships
- Possess a passion for training/coaching
- Be flexible to undertake on-going training in-line with business requirements
- Willingness to undertake Teaching (AET) Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people
- A methodical approach to work, accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Lots of energy, passion and enthusiasm to help learners realise their potential
- Willingness to travel as required
Our client is an award winning well established company with a great future. To apply for the role of Junior Technical Trainer please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80974446