Our client is a national brand who provide their services to a wide range of both industrial and commercial customers, they are now looking to take on a new Product Manager, you will be working on a full-time, permanent basis. This position is a field-based role although based in the Midlands.
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- Good team working skills
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If successful, you will be working in liaison with the Operations Director to provide support and assistance whilst identifying, implementing and researching new, fresh, market leading product and service solutions.
You’ll be carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Utilising market research to determine service pricing matrix
- Identifying service solution pipelines and creating roadmaps for each service
- Being wary and having a sound knowledge of both the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s competitors
- Building a marketing mix which includes website content, blogs and social media messaging
- Managing the process for launching new services into the business, end to end
Salary & Working hours
Salary is £40,000 per annum.
This position is a field-based role.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960211