Digital Press Operator
Digital Press Operator.
Seaford, East Sussex.
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Occasional weekend and evening work.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Tansley's has been a family printing firm since 1981.
We serve customers throughout the UK and overseas and are well known for excellent quality at keenly competitive prices. Above all, we are highly valued for remarkably dependable, prompt and helpful service.
We have an opportunity for a Digital Press Operator to join our production Team.
The successful applicant will be involved in ensuring the consistent production of high quality printed work, ranging from business cards to books.
You will be responsible for sorting and cutting your own paper stock, so you will be trained to use our modern guillotine.
You will also be given the relevant training to run our state of the art Xerox Production Press.
Due to the nature of the business, you will be expected to be flexible and sometimes work in other departments as necessary, again full training will be given.
- Minimum GCSE level qualification or equivalent grade C or above in Maths, English Language and IT.
- Attention to detail is paramount for this role to ensure we achieve consistently high-quality work for our growing customer base.
- Good time management & prioritisation.
- Ability to think on your feet - every day is different and with changing client demands, the ability to identify solutions quickly and effectively is essential.
- Ability to multitask to ensure smooth running of production.
- Ability to talk to customers in a polite and courteous manor when required.
- Ability to file and keep track of jobs past and present.
- Understanding and ability to be keep matters confidential and be discreet.
This role requires the ability to lift and carry a maximum of 15kg and carry over a maximum distance of 200 metres.
A copy of the job description is available on request.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960871