12 month FTC
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced legal secretary. As you would expect, we are looking for people with proven intellectual ability, a commercial approach, excellent interpersonal skills and, most of all, the drive to exceed our client's expectations. In return, we offer competitive salaries and the chance to grow with us.
This will be working within conveyancing the legal department. It is working in a fast paced environment providing seamless legal services to clients and supporting a team of lawyers so they can maximise their fee earning capacity.
* Providing efficient diary and email management
* Providing effective management of visitors and calls
* Reciprocal quality audit checking of files from another team. Taking action to address issues and drive up quality across the firm
* Handling daily mail
* Organising conference calls, meeting and events
* Planning ahead/research of key events and meetings
* Managing team's Business Development KPIs
* Managing communication with internal and external contacts ensuring that the HODs are informed of all matters
* Supporting other TAs when needed
* Managing room bookings and catering arrangements, as required (for example daily lunch and Board Meeting refreshments)
* Preparing correspondence, presentations, Board papers etc
* Providing consistent ad hoc personal administrative assistance to all
* Client relationship management
* Support Services
Skills and Experience
* Strong organisational and administration skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to planning and prioritisation skills
* Drive and enthusiasm
* High degree of resilience and ability to keep calm under pressure
* Delivering a Quality Service
* Deliver at Pace
* Collaborating and Partnering
* Seeing the Big Picture
* Changing and Improving
* Making effective decisions
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959672