Visual Content Creator
You will be skilled in all areas of content creation – from project management and idea generation through to asset commissioning and execution.
- Be able to produce illustrations in a variety of styles suitable for social media and other digital content channels
- Lead concept meetings with writers and designers
- Work up 2D and 3D animations
- Work with other departments to deliver media content
- Contribute to the design and content of the GW website with a focus on the UX
- Drive change and take ownership of these sections on the website
- Be able to work flexibility
- Be able to deliver to multiple overlapping deadlines
- Demonstrate a willingness to embrace the ‘always on’ aspect of digital marketing
- Be an expert in:
Adobe After effects
- Have a working knowledge of
As a talent for illustration is required for this role, please submit at least 4 examples of your work along with your letter. These examples should use an existing IP and present it in a new, playful light.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Tuesday, 15th May 2018
Salary: The salary band for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 am - 17:30 pm.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please be aware without a letter you can’t get an interview.
It may also help to include an up-to-date CV.When you have gathered this information, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966185